Last updated 20th August 2013
Purple Ribbon Weddings’ primary business is to provide couples with high definition cinematic videos of their wedding day, engagement or event.
This policy details information that we may collect from your or that you may provide when visiting our site, and our practices for collection, usage, maintenance, protection and disclosure of said information.
This policy applies to information collected:
- On the Site
- Via e-mail, text or electronic messages between you and the Site
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Site
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site, which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Purple Ribbon Weddings customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited your name, e-mail address and/or contact number.
Sharing of your personal information
Purple Ribbon Weddings does not sell, trade or transfer personal information to outside parties. However, this does not include trusted third parties who may assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. These companies will only be permitted to obtain personal information they need to deliver the service and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that these parties are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressly collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic; trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To present our Site and its contents to you
- To provide you with information that you request from us
- To improve customer service
- To administer contest, promotional, survey or other site features
- To send periodic emails and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates and/or related product and service information etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose with your consent
We never sell your personal information or provide it to others for marketing purposes.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Purple Ribbon Weddings reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Call: (03) 9827 4618
Purple Ribbon Weddings
3 Penny Lane,